Friday, March 13, 2009

My Raspberry Road page :)


There's a wonderful Scrapbooking site and store named Raspberry Road Designs. The stuff they have is the prettiest i've seen on the internet, I just love it :) They have a challenge for this month, that involves making your own version of a page made with a template they provide, and things you've gotten either from the store or from the big amount of freebies Susan gives away. When i saw it, i thought it would be nice to post something, just for the fun of it - normally i just keep them in my computer for my own enjoyment. Hope you like my page :)
Credits:
Papers, Bubby Collection Freebie
Elements: Template 5, Bubby collection freebie, Bubblelicious collection freebie
Alpha: Grungy Alpha freebie, #2: Birthday Brights Collection freebie.
Everything from Raspberry Roads :)

No comments: